Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My ill-fated experience

I'd like to narrate some of my ill-fated experience(probably funny to you all). I temporarily live in Chennai, India in search of job. A friend of mine who lives far away from Chennai and who knows that I'm jobless assigned me a job of collecting old books from road-side hawkers. So I borrowed a bike from my friend and went for purchase. And in the heat of purchase i missed the bike key. I searched everywhere but in vain, i was forced to sit near the vehicle waiting for further help.
My ill fate continued the next day too. Next day also i was engaged in the same job of collecting books, but this time i have lost my helmet. I really had a very bad experience.

1 comment:

Elegant Coral said...

Oh dear. Better take extra precautions next time. :)