Sunday, June 29, 2008

" The Road Not Taken "

I remember, the poem which i have learnt in my childhood days. And there exists a relationship between the poem and an incident happened in my life. In that poem the author tells about the path he has chosen in his life and the name and fame which he has gained through his right selection. As in this 21st century every one is choosing their career with the software industry and other emerging technologies, my friend has taken a path in a different field in which none traveled by. As everyone is avoiding risks in present days, he boldly chosen a new one which is the Animation Field. He works with passion and interest. And surely one day he will become a giant in that industry.

Here are the few quotes ,

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —
I took the 'one less traveled' by,
And that has made all the difference. "

And surely the path which he has chosen will make him all the difference.


1 comment:

LG said...

that sounds like me right ? :P